Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits New Seat Covers ( Fabric & Faux Leather)- New Pictures

We haven't fully decided yet but there will be a choice of vinyl or fabric

Would there be availability for both the larger and smaller head rest variants?

The seat cover manufacturer does not offer a leather option at the moment
And we will be sticking to the large headrests from 2014 onwards

Just to update you all on these. We will be stocking these seat covers in 2 different fabric designs and 1 vinyl. They will be available for preorder for 8 week delivery in the club shop later this week. Prices will be. Vinyl full set ocean £699
Fabric full set ocean £399 3 seater beach full set £449 These seat covers are the best fitting seat covers anywhere and are made in the vag owned factory
They are fully tuv approved with certification and all materials used are chemical free. Guaranteed for a year. Believe me when fitted you will not know they are covers.Here is a quick glimpse of the style

20161220_113728.jpg

Sorry I don't understand your question

The Ocean and 2 seat bench Beach can come in four or five seat versions, the fifth seat being an additional seat; similarly, the 3 seat bench Beach can come in five, six or seven seat versions, the sixth and seventh seats being additional seats. These additional seats can either be normal seats, or can have an integrated child seat.

Can additional single seat covers be purchased for the additional seats?

If they can be purchased, when fitted do they prevent the integrated child seats from being used?

Photo of an additional seat in a Caravelle, with an integrated child seat
volkswagen_caravelle_6_l.jpg

Thanks for the explanation the Fith seat without the built in child seat will be catered for but the seat with the built in child seat will not. Are you aware of anybody supplying a cover for that particular seat is it even possible?

Thanks for the explanation the Fith seat without the built in child seat will be catered for but the seat with the built in child seat will not. Are you aware of anybody supplying a cover for that particular seat is it even possible?
No, I'm not aware of anyone, but I haven't really looked.

I was hoping that a standard single seat cover might be used in adult mode, but would have to be removed for child mode.

And we will be sticking to the large headrests from 2014 onwards

That's a shame. What with Brandrup & Inka also focussing on the large headrests it's very hard to find anything decent.

Could the headrests be left off if using the fabric version, or would this just look odd? My wife is very handy with a sewing machine. I guess we could have a go at modifying them.

Light Grey - They look beige but they are actually grey

light2.jpg

leather-look1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will have this logo in a very subtle nimbus grey they will be double stitched in light blue and grey to match the fabric.

IMG_0603.JPG

You mention Ocean and Beach. Do they also fit the SE 2014 onwards, with the larger headrests.

We think they will but we are waiting until they arrive to make 100% certain before we advertise the fact. My gut says yes they should

Are these available?
yes you will be able to pre order these covers
in the shop very soon they are in production
expected to land in the uk in 8-10 weeks.
I cant wait to see these fitted to a cali
like previously mentioned they are superb quality the best fitting i have seen