Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits New Seat Covers ( Fabric & Faux Leather)- New Pictures

Agreed, reminds me of my mums old golf back in the 90's, love the retro vibe.

I have just ordered the fabric version in gti dark I have been waiting so long for a decent seat cover. Roll on March.

We sold out on the first batch of pre orders of these and we have now added some more to our order.

Remember if you pre order you can cancel anytime up to your order being shipped.

Just two sets of these left now for pre-order, we hope to have these arriving in March.

Just two sets of these left now for pre-order, we hope to have these arriving in March.
Are they waterproof (the leather look ones?). And if so, will you also be producing then to fit the bench seat as well? Thanks.

Hi Alison in answer to your first question no the leather look will not be waterproof because the seat pad itself will be perforated to allow the heated seats to work and to make the feel mor comfortable. And yes they will be a full set front seats and rear bench .

Questions, questions questions ... Might already be buried in this thread somewhere, but the description in the Owners Club shop say T6. Will they fit a 2011 SE? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a few sets of smaller headrests available for the fabric covers only
That should fit a 2011.

Here are some more pictures, we now include a fitting DVD

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

light2.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-23 at 15.23.39.jpeg

leather-look1.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-23 at 12.13.36.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alison in answer to your first question no the leather look will not be waterproof because the seat pad itself will be perforated to allow the heated seats to work and to make the feel mor comfortable. And yes they will be a full set front seats and rear bench .
Thanks.
As they're such a snug fit how hard are they to fit?

They are about the same to fit as brandrup second skin covers but a guarantee
Once fitted you will not know they are covers.

Members who have ordered their seat covers should be recieving them today
Please let us know what you think.

Last edited:
Just received mine from DPD,they look really good quality.
Will watch the DVD tonight and hopefully fit them over the weekend.

We have (long story-but we got there in the end) - we are really pleased with them and they look great - will try and sort some pictures today.

Hope these photos appear on this post! (not the most techno savvy on the planet!)
We're really pleased with these seat covers. They are a bit of a challenge to fit - it took two of us two afternoons but we remained chilled during the experience :D We did have a trip out and Cali breakfast on Sunday morning and that helped with the task on Sunday afternoon. We also found our dvd to be a bit muddled but no worries we got there in the end and think they look fab :) and will show less of the mud from our border collie boy :) - would recommend them.

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

View attachment 19480 View attachment 19481
Hope these photos appear on this post! (not the most techno savvy on the planet!)
We're really pleased with these seat covers. They are a bit of a challenge to fit - it took two of us two afternoons but we remained chilled during the experience :D We did have a trip out and Cali breakfast on Sunday morning and that helped with the task on Sunday afternoon. We also found our dvd to be a bit muddled but no worries we got there in the end and think they look fab :) and will show less of the mud from our border collie boy :) - would recommend them.

They look really smart, I might have to consider the lighter coloured one's.

..me..

View attachment 19480 View attachment 19481

Wow they look superb, shame they are now out of stock :(

just realised the front seats look different colour in the photo - all look the same in the van and as I say we are really pleased with them. Hopefully they will be back in stock soon for you blakeley.