Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits New Seat Covers ( Fabric & Faux Leather)- New Pictures

Look like they should have been from factory.

Are they a recover or a self fit over existing seat?

Very Nice! They'd look even better with California stitched on the seats!

Sweet! I really like that, I'm very interested, Will you'll drop an update on the forum when they become available please?

Great. Will they be available in other fabrics? Leather/alcantara? And without logos?

Will custom logo be available, maybe initials would look good

like calikev says we are trying to limit the choice's because of the complexity of these covers and the fact
there are different versions for different model configurations. the brandrup ones will still be available as well

These are going straight to the top of my Christmas list :bananadance2

Actually, maybe I should ask Santa to bring them for the kids..... who needs an x-box ?!

We don't know yet we will be stocking the se/ocean ones first

Can I ask why only Ocean/SE initially? Are there significantly less Beach owners on here/in the UK than Ocean/SE owners (I'm fairly new to the forum so I genuinely don't know)?

If Beach owners are in the minority, could you not take expressions of interest (and/or deposits) from Beach owners to warrant ordering a batch of Beach ones too?

The last thing we want to do is start taking people's money upfront. You will be able to buy the 3 seater beach after we have made a start of course 2 seater beach owner can order the se/ ocean ones. It is a new arrangement and we want to see how well it works before we go gun hoe with all variations.

The last thing we want to do is start taking people's money upfront. You will be able to buy the 3 seater beach after we have made a start of course 2 seater beach owner can order the se/ ocean ones. It is a new arrangement and we want to see how well it works before we go gun hoe with all variations.
I'm very interested in the 3 seat Beach version.

Really like the look of them and that price range seems good too. Thanks Kev I'll keep an eye out for these!