Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New stand alone Drive Away Awning - Outwell Milestone Pace

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
The new 2018 Outwell range of drive away awnings arrived today including the Milestone Pace which is a stand alone drive away awning that does not need to be connected to the van!!

On sale in the shop tomorrow and on display in our showroom from February.

110795_Milestone Pace_Main photo_1-500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that Idea! Always liked outwell products started camping with one of their Montana 6 tents - it was bullet proof!

I recently ordered a Milestone Air Pro which does attach to the van with a closed off van connection area including skirt.
Nice awning, very stable as the the air beams have a foot in each corner like my Karsten tent. Only 7 psi however compared with the 50 psi of the Karsten! I will probably sell it as soon as Karsten come up with a van connection system, best tents on the market in my opinion.

I recently ordered a Milestone Air Pro which does attach to the van with a closed off van connection area including skirt.
Nice awning, very stable as the the air beams have a foot in each corner like my Karsten tent. Only 7 psi however compared with the 50 psi of the Karsten! I will probably sell it as soon as Karsten come up with a van connection system, best tents on the market in my opinion.
Hi Chinmusic, you know Karsten will make you a van connecter, assuming you have an extra zip for a pod.

Hi Chinmusic, you know Karsten will make you a van connecter, assuming you have an extra zip for a pod.

Yep, I found that out not long after this post but Karsten’s factory burned down so I was told there would be a very long delay....

Yep, I found that out not long after this post but Karsten’s factory burned down so I was told there would be a very long delay....
They are up and running again, we have just ordered a tent from them. Apparently they will only make you an adaptor if you go there.....Holland for us next year it seems.

They are up and running again, we have just ordered a tent from them. Apparently they will only make you an adaptor if you go there.....Holland for us next year it seems.

Good to know, I have an extra zip on my pod so I’ll probably get one myself. What pod are you getting?
Did you order from camping travel store?

Good to know, I have an extra zip on my pod so I’ll probably get one myself. What pod are you getting?
Did you order from camping travel store?
350, and yes camping travel store, really nice helpful people.

350, and yes camping travel store, really nice helpful people.

Yep, they’re lovely people, I picked up my tent in person and was treated to tea and biscuits.
Is it your first Karsten? If so, good choice, you’re gonna love it.
Tip, get 2 compressors, you can blow up both tubes at the same time and sit drinking a beer whilst your tent puts itself up.