Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Stripes

Think that might be the first time I've seen bonnet stripes on a Cali!

The stripes might be a bit much for some but fits the overall look you've gone for. I do like the splash along the lower front and the mirror caps.

I was going to ask where you got the side decals done when you posted the pick up photos a couple of weeks ago - were they done by the same company?

I've got a white beach on order from Carrs and was thinking of getting something similar to the Edition 30 decals done.

too much for me unless it makes it go faster. But as with most things Cali it is each to there own

Think that might be the first time I've seen bonnet stripes on a Cali!

The stripes might be a bit much for some but fits the overall look you've gone for. I do like the splash along the lower front and the mirror caps.

I was going to ask where you got the side decals done when you posted the pick up photos a couple of weeks ago - were they done by the same company?

I've got a white beach on order from Carrs and was thinking of getting something similar to the Edition 30 decals done.

All the wrapping was done by KBS Signs in Marsh Barton, Exeter - including teh B pillar wrap