Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold New T6 16" Clayton Alloy Wheels £500

James B 2016

James B 2016

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For Sale a brand new set of 16" Clayton alloys and tyres taken from my California Beach which I am picking up on Friday 27th May. The wheels will only have been used to roll the California on and off the car transporter van as the dealer is going to fit another set of wheels I have before I travel home.

I will post a photo on Friday/ over the weekend.

£550 - tyres alone would cost £400 so I think it's a bargain.

Collection only from Malmesbury, Wiltshire. We're 10 mins north of the M4 J17.

IMG_3479.JPG IMG_3478.JPG

Here are the photos of the wheels. They have done 12 miles which was basically rolling off the vehicle transporter and a short test drive by the dealer. Obviously they are immaculate..

Just to say they are still available. I work in Bristol so would happily deliver them there.

Price drop to £525. I will be at the Bristol Volkswagen festival this weekend so could deliver there.

Last edited:
Price drop to £500 before I put them on eBay.

Can't belive they are still availeble....Seems very low priced

I know! VW's price to upgrade alloys starts at £995 and that represents the price of moving from 16-17" wheels and tyres..

I just wish I needed them.. I am starting to wonder if I keep them for winter wheels but they seem too nice for that! If I had a California with 16" wheels I'd buy them for the tyres and then sell the alloys separate.

I am tempted as I will need new tyres on my Caravelle, probably for MOT and, when we sell after the Beach arrived (September?) the original alloys have some marks so a new set would be a bonus, however I'm in the north Midlands, and wouldn't be able to collect for a while.

I am tempted as I will need new tyres on my Caravelle, probably for MOT and, when we sell after the Beach arrived (September?) the original alloys have some marks so a new set would be a bonus, however I'm in the north Midlands, and wouldn't be able to collect for a while.
Totally agree with your logic. Drop me a PM if you do want to go ahead

IMG_20160806_131614.jpg
James
As promised, the Caravelle with the new Clayton Alloys and tyres - very smart, thanks.