Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 4motion collected yesterday

D

DrSunshine

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello all

First post having picked up Cali Ocean 4motion DSG yesterday. Fantastic machine. I'm a bit scared of it at the moment - so much to get used to.

Quick question - apologies if there is a better place for this. I ordered a load of Brandrup stuff from a Netherlands website, CamperCentrum about a week ago. Order status says on order from supplier. Given what I've heard about Brandrup, am I ever likely to get this stuff? I naively thought CamperCentrum had stock.

Anyway, looking forward to playing with the ski again tomorrow & looking for tips on this site.

Chris

Welcome on board! Let the adventure begin!
Cheers sapto

Beside: I heard about Brandrup -delay however till now I'd never ordered something and I hooe you get your stuff soon.

Hi and welcome , Camper Centrum Nederland is my favorite Cali dealer as i go there for my maintenance and accecoires .
Be going in a few weeks to Amersfoort for a oilchange and full check up. For me a 100km one way drive from Belgium , but more than worth the distance .

They got a stock , at least they had on T5 brandrup stuff , but since the 6-ers came the brandrup factory had to produce the products for those and guess they could not follow , resulting in long waits for T6 stuff others on here have also noticed this.

Ordered my carpets in mid March. So can they deliver before VW. Tough shout!

Mike

Welcome to the Forum,

We ordered our T6 4Motion in November and a load of Brandrup accessories in January from CamperCentrum in the Netherlands. So far we've got neither, so you’ve done better than us, at least you've got your Cali.

CamperCentrum also told us T6 items are on back order, originally expecting delivery to start in April, they now say it will be the end of May. They did have some stock in T5 Moonrock Grey.

With or without your Brandrup goodies, let the adventures begin!

Got an e-mail today from Brandrupshop-NL in response to a query about my order for carpets. Apologised for delay and said that they will be shipped shortly.

Mike

Back