Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6 Cali Ocean Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
Just thought that I would share a photo of my latest upgrade, which Leighton Vans installed yesterday. I have had a carbon fibre sports steering wheel fitted and it’s is great. The feel is far superior to the original leather steering wheel that came on my Ocean and fits in perfectly with my interior. 17F90425-50D6-468F-967D-303F9A7A9999.jpeg

Looks great. Do you have the paddles and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Hi, yes I do have the paddles. I don’t really want to talk about costs on the public forum. If you go to Leighton Vans website you will find all the price shown there. If you give them a call and ask for Adam he will talk you through the costs and fitting etc.. also the colour choice of stitching to match your Cali/T6. They also have carbon steering wheels for the T6.1.

Cheers for the reply. I'll have a look.

Much appreciated.

Looks great. Is your bonnet protector the same as what fits a Transporter? Do you know if the T6 bonnet is the same as the T6.1?

Hi, yes I think it will fit the T6 Transporter. I am not sure if the T6 and T6.1 bonnet are exactly the same. I got it from Vanstyle so if you have a look at their website or give them a call they will be able to help you out.

Just thought that I would share a photo of my latest upgrade, which Leighton Vans installed yesterday. I have had a carbon fibre sports steering wheel fitted and it’s is great. The feel is far superior to the original leather steering wheel that came on my Ocean and fits in perfectly with my interior. View attachment 63241
Absolutely stunning . Thanks for sharing!

Back