Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NEW T6 CALIFORNIA BEACH IS HERE!

Dave@BHAMVWCV

Dave@BHAMVWCV

Vehicle
N/A
Hi guys, we have just received our first California Beach 150ps DSG and it is just about to come into the showroom. You are all more than welcome to come and view at VW Van Centre Birmingham!

Op3hoMFTnu61F52KomO4U8X9UZfY7BxirCkbarSsRgc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace!

Any pictures of the RHD Dash?

Great to see T6 California's are making it to the UK so soon... Mid to late November I have been told for my Ocean?????

I've put the direct links into the post, hopefully you can click the links to see the pictures if you can't see them directly on here?

Thanks for sharing viewing them on i pad no problems.

Have to say, not fussed on the dashboard
I'm sorry to say that I'm with you on this one. I've been so excited about seeing the T6 Beach and the interior is just full of compromises.

It may be the dark colour camoflaging the changes but if VW were after a gradual step change in design they have certainly acheived it. Apart from the dash I struggled to spot the differences!

It's probably a grower, I agree and think aesthetically the "all new" T6 body and interior trim changes don't really do much to Inspire a purchase, I really do prefer the T5.

However I think with a new model the main gains are always technology, infotainment system will no doubt be good and the Euro 6 engine plus the way the cali will drive.

Last edited:
It's probably a grower, I agree and think aesthetically the "all new" T6 body and interior trim changes don't really do much to Inspire a purchase, I really do prefer the T5.

However I think with a new model the main gains are always technology, infotainment system will no doubt be good and the Euro 6 engine plus the way the cali will drive.

Yes, you are probably right. I think that it would be easy to pass it by in the street without realising it was a T6. I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing as I really like the look of the T5 and as far as I am concerned, if aint broke, don't fix it!

As for the technology and Euro 6 engines, if they have improved on the current T5 offerings, which IMO are already great, then that can only be good. As we have only had our new T5 a month we are going to have to wait for a long time before we can find out.

Not sure if the dash looks a bit bland - wanted to order the Premium upgrade but couldn't, as I'd prefer the lockable top glove box. That said, can see the kids scratching a lovely piano black style dash with their grubby feet - no respect!

Agree about the dash, looks a bit '80's to me. The infotainment centre looks a bit small ....

Maybe the "Ocean" has a lid on the glovebox? Or maybe it's been "lost at sea"? o_O

Back