Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New table or Vinyl Covering?

That was the before - click the link to Instagram and swipe right... or just click the right arrow on the image.... :thumb

As MartG said.
Click the pic and swipe right.
;)

With the PIXERS table covers - are they easy to remove? And can they cause any damage on removal

I'd love to get one that the kids would adore - however i can see us needing to change it some time soon!

With the PIXERS table covers - are they easy to remove? And can they cause any damage on removal

I'd love to get one that the kids would adore - however i can see us needing to change it some time soon!

It looks so much better with something on, that if I ever removed, I would just order another print to cover.
Never going back to the plain look

It looks so much better with something on, that if I ever removed, I would just order another print to cover.
Never going back to the plain look

Thanks for that- now to brace myself for trying to get two hyperactive under the age of 7 to agree on a single design!!!!!

You will need a sharp scalpel for cutting around the outline after sticking it on your table. It’s important to remove dust and grease before applying it. Lay it as flat as possible and work from one end and use something with a flat stiff edge to keep the air bubbles out.
Follow the instructions and you will be fine.
Wilkos sell a kit with a tool for flattening/squishing out bubbles and one with a cutting edge. Think its about £6.

Thanks for that- now to brace myself for trying to get two hyperactive under the age of 7 to agree on a single design!!!!!
Good luck! There's a fair selection....:Nailbiting

Anyone ever removed the pixers sticker material?

I did the tables and like the way it looks. I'm considering covering the glass kitchen worktop in pixers sticker material as well, but I'm not sure how good it will look. Especially since the kitchen worktop is made of glass, I'm wondering whether it'll come back off again or if that will be a diaster. Any experience? Educated guesses?

I'd love to get one that the kids would adore
Please please do a different set of eyes on each of the fridge top and the cooker top, and then a mouth on the table with another mouth on the cupboard wall underneath. Then as you slide the table into position it'll move the table mouth from one set of eyes to another, and also change what's below the 'fridge eyes' to reveal the mouth underneath. That makes more sense in my head than written down!

P.S. I'm 38. Kids may be more mature and not find this as entertaining as I think it would be!

Please please do a different set of eyes on each of the fridge top and the cooker top, and then a mouth on the table with another mouth on the cupboard wall underneath. Then as you slide the table into position it'll move the table mouth from one set of eyes to another, and also change what's below the 'fridge eyes' to reveal the mouth underneath. That makes more sense in my head than written down!

P.S. I'm 38. Kids may be more mature and not find this as entertaining as I think it would be!
That would be wicked

What size covering do you order for the main table and presumably it is in the "Table and Desk veneers" section on their website? Thank you

What size covering do you order for the main table and presumably it is in the "Table and Desk veneers" section on their website? Thank you
measure the widest part of the table at the curve edge. add about 1cm all around. then stick it down and trim it off with a craft knife.

Fot the table in the sliding door (T5.1 but their all the same) I ordered 92 x 54 CM and that left me some saftey margin.

Love these images, have you had any issues with them lifting at all? We are thinking about covering our tables (in aT6 ocean). But aware that the sliding table is textured, and the door isn’t that far from the heater in the pillar.

Love these images, have you had any issues with them lifting at all? We are thinking about covering our tables (in aT6 ocean). But aware that the sliding table is textured, and the door isn’t that far from the heater in the pillar.
No. None at all. Although I have had one image stain from something. Cant remember what caused it though. Alcohol probably

No. None at all. Although I have had one image stain from something. Cant remember what caused it though. Alcohol probably
Thank you for replying, that’s good to know. Was alcohol causing the memory loss or the stain ( or both) you’ll just have to put it down to a good sign of using it!

Thank you for replying, that’s good to know. Was alcohol causing the memory loss or the stain ( or both) you’ll just have to put it down to a good sign of using it!
You sussed me out. Yes both. Here is the strange mark.

20210418_201647.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still on the lookout for a company to print a custom design as I'd like to have the Risk board game map on my table so we can play when camping.
Did you find a company that did this? What a great idea!

A quick Google throws up some game stickers

6238990A-3B22-47B4-A5A9-D2EA0E87E626.png

F1772F2B-C5C5-4D4A-B719-A692EC94A5F8.png

DA95257D-95F3-4C3F-9BCE-AA16EF3C1E86.png

96676667-36AF-42A2-94F0-AA4CBF55C5FE.png

Back