Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to this site...

Colin Jones

Colin Jones

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all. I am in the process of buying a year old T6 California Beach. Fitted with AUX Night heater, does the heater run off a leisure battery on this model?
Is the Bonnet of a T6 the same as my current VW T5 Highline 14 Reg... enabking me to fit the Bonnet bra from the T5 to the T6?

Thanks
Colin

Hi all. I am in the process of buying a year old T6 California Beach. Fitted with AUX Night heater, does the heater run off a leisure battery on this model?
Is the Bonnet of a T6 the same as my current VW T5 Highline 14 Reg... enabking me to fit the Bonnet bra from the T5 to the T6?

The heater is diesel and very effective. The 12 volt pump takes a small amount of power from your leisure battery. The heater will not work if your diesel level is low.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

This file explains the new things for T6. As I see it the bonnet is one of the few things changed. Original file is from @DP55.

Attachments

• VW T6 2016.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 23
Welcome - you will find all the answers to your questions here! Enjoy.
:welcome

The T5 bonnet is not the same as the T6

The heater is diesel and very effective. The 12 volt pump takes a small amount of power from your leisure battery. The heater will not work if your diesel level is low.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
I believe 1/4 tank is the minimum for it to fire up, same for the coolant heater.

I only know from my coolant heater not firing recently and researching in here. To be fair the parking heater may be different level

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 Litres - I read somewhere, which would be just under 1/4 tank.

As referred to in other threads. Youtube 'California Chris" is very informative. (VW own demo man)

Back