Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New (to us) Cali - after a year!

M

Maje

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All,
Really glad I've found this site. Been reading it for hours already. Am now looking for a decent T5 DSG to take me on adventures.

Welcome on board , lots of info here....

Welcome . Good luck with your search.

Hi All,
Really glad I've found this site. Been reading it for hours already. Am now looking for a decent T5 DSG to take me on adventures.
I remember finding this site last year, i didnt even know what a california was, honeslty thought all vw campers were conversions and after being on here for over a year, ordered one!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mark and a big welcome. I love the mumbles, turn round point for the Swansea half, normally knackered by then :)

Let's hope you find that T5 soon and can start making memories.

Hello Mark,

welcome here! Reading, search and briwsing through this site is almost part of the adventure or at least the beginning of something great!

Hope you find your T5 and look forward to see what you‘ve gone for!

:welcome

Lets see lots of pics when you find your T5.

Picked up our Cali last week and been in it as much as possible since. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone in the club for their advice and suggestions - I've been reading up on this for a long time and am so glad I joined! :thumb

Hi mark welcome along what colour is your cali?

Nice colour better than grey lol. (Wait for the comments)

Hello Mark, a big welcome, that blue is a lovely colour!

Much better than grey, except when two-tone :shocked

( tin hat now firmly on head)

Last edited:
you need a step to get in? how short are you? ha. those stools are handy for putting the roof topper on tho

you need a step to get in? how short are you? ha. those stools are handy for putting the roof topper on tho
LOL - need for stool depends on cider intake, I guess - but does help with roof and cleaning etc! Turn the stool upside down and use it to store/carry items like small water bottles and...cider (etc) :cool: