calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Come on who has ordered a new van and awaiting delivery :?:
Please share it with us :thumb

I did a quick search on the VW UK used site yesterday and there were 17 Beach secondhand / demonstrators available. Must be some bargains to be had with the right offer at this time of year. I can remember back in August when there were only three.

There is a Sand Beige one with the Milan interior - the Jury's out on that with me looking at the pics.

Andy

New Beach

Ordered with SMG, delivery march 2014.

looking forward to becoming one of the elite group of Cali owners.

Terry ;)

collecting Albert on the 2nd January,

Maiden voyage on the 4th January.

Happy New Year everyone

Ill be ordering 7 or 8 this year :D

Hi

We've got a 2.0 BiTDI 180 PS DSG 4 Motion in olympian blue with camping & travel packs & lane assist, expected sometime this month.

We have downsized from a larger vehicle & plan to do a lot of European travel this year.

We are now busy shopping for all the necessary bits & pieces - very exciting!

Phil & Myra :D

Natural Grey 180 SE on order from Tonbridge with a build week 5. Expecting delivery end of Feb I think.

Natural Grey 180 DSG ex demo due to take ownership in March..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambler said:
Looks like most going for 180's these days.

It makes so much more sense :thumb

On Order - 180 DSG 4 Motion Sand Beige RNS 510 Dab Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Reversing Camera, and hopefully Jackyard covers, monster mats, headlamp covers, bluetooth, iPod aux, awning, mattress, privacy glass etc - delivery in April. Followed by 13 months in the Balkans (well that's a plan!) :p

Ordered in December for March delivery 180 DSG blackberry/anth ,tour pack, travel pack, safe, black sportline alloys,lowered with black side bars

Well I think most of you already know but I ordered my black beauty and it should be ready in mid March.

Black 180 DSG 4Motion with Xenons,3 zone climate, Parking sensors, Multi function steering wheel, tour pack, Rain sensing wipers/auto dimming rear mirror, Kenwood multi media, bike rack, lowering kit, sport line front bumper, extra tinted windows and a few other bits!

I am trying to decide on alloys at the moment but cant make my mind up, they will be black!

Also going for black side bars and black badges.

We are waiting for ours just days away! just got to have it's PDI, and confirmation from the dealer regarding which day we can pick it up. We are now just days from it, it is now getting tense. Olympian Blue SE 180 manual with camping pack,Safe,Leather Seats,Parking sensors, Kenwood Multi medi DAB with Sat Nav, Bike Rack and Towbar, it was a good job the wife had not seen the LED lights around the headlights as she would have asked for that as well. :D

Great news Pete. I would love to see some pictures when it arrives :thumb

We picked it up on Friday, and brought it back to Devon it drives so well felt like I was King of the road, still smiling :D

Nice one pete :thumb glad you enjoyed your ride home

Pete Wilkins said:
We picked it up on Friday, and brought it back to Devon it drives so well felt like I was King of the road, still smiling :D

Pete

If it is Blue - I saw you Friday :)

James

Pete Wilkins said:
Yes James it is Blue, where did you see us.

I saw you on the M5 - I was in a colleagues car - we followed you down to the Cullompton turn off. You looked a bit tentative :)

It's a lovely colour :)

I am in Broadclyst and work in Cullompton :)

James

I thought I did not see a Yellow Beach, I was trying to hold it back it wanted to go the 180 is so quick, I just wanted to treat it careful, never spent that much on my vehicle before. Just want to take it easy with her and the wife was next to me.

Pete Wilkins said:
I thought I did not see a Yellow Beach, I was trying to hold it back it wanted to go the 180 is so quick, I just wanted to treat it careful, never spent that much on my vehicle before. Just want to take it easy with her and the wife was next to me.

i could tell you were a bit nervous - which is understandable - you were just pulling out of the slow lane, they are quick the 180's.

Takes a bit of time to get used to a new vehicle but as I am sure you've discovered they are surprisingly easy to drive :)

James

Collecting ours on Saturday from Jubilee, West Mids. Beyond excited.
Olympian Blue 180 DSG, parking sensors, privacy glass, awning, climatic a/c, RNS 510 DAB, MFSW, extra seat.
The missus bought me a load of camping essentials for birthday which will fill up the cupboards pretty fast. Also invested in a duvalay to try them out before getting for whole family.
We are a family of 4, our little girl is disabled so Jubilee have adapted the van for a wheelchair with floor fittings and a ramp.
Was meant to get it yesterday but hadn't quite got the money together - kind of glad I wasn't driving my pride and joy down to London in that lightning storm though!
Looking forward to our first trip - anyone ever taken a van to Cheltenham festival? There's a campsite by the racetrack..

WDB

Come on who has ordered a new van and awaiting delivery :?:
Please share it with us :thumb
Our new T6.1 Ocean just arrived at dealers today. Was ordered 2/9/2020, completed on 31/12/2020. Was planning to give it good check and take off the film etc but due to new strict regulations we are not allowed in the forecourt to inspect. The dealer just sent a video. Only click and collect and we will do a thorough check when we take him home. Scary as we are handing over the money. Hopefully be picking up at end of week. We specified Shower connection, mudflaps and towbar. Its a 150. Also,
just a quick question: Anyone have any ideas if we need a power surge protector for charging the leisure batteries via hookup at home?

Attachments

• A6D32F7F-D138-4208-9711-14DF801566FC.jpeg
    A6D32F7F-D138-4208-9711-14DF801566FC.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 32
Back