VIP Discount New VIP Discount Partner - Tyre Shopper

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have a brand new VIP partner onboard with us today, Tyre Shopper

Tyre shopper will be offering discounted top brand tyres to all VIP Members, all you need to do is go to www.tyre-shopper.co.uk and enter your reg number to see what tyres are available for your vehicle, once you have made your selection you will then need to enter the unique VIP discount code that will give you a further 6% off the total price. Finally put in your post code and choose your nearest tyre centre that will fit the tyres for you.

If you require the discount code please email admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com

As with all our VIP partners, please keep us updated on the service you receive.

-

PLEASE NOTE: You must use the link above or it will not allow you to enter the discount code.

Good timing guys as I am looking for two rears and the price comes back £50 cheaper per tyre for Dunlop Sports compared to by local tyre centre, also comes out cheaper than Black circles !

Cool. Good work can I order car tyres with the code :?:
Sorry if it sounds like I am taking the pee

2Tapps said:
Cool. Good work can I order car tyres with the code :?:
Sorry if it sounds like I am taking the pee

Yes you can order what ever you want, it does not have to be just tyres for the Cali

Thank you Martin,Just saved £134 on pair of rear tyres compared to the price had to pay for new front ones after puncture and AA rescue! :cool

Wow that's some kind of saving. Well worth being a vip

We ended up saving £109 in total and tyres were fitted just a 5 minute drive away

I would seriously recommend anyone who needs new tyres to try here first

That is great news :clap We have had quite a few requests for the code over the past week so keep us updated with your savings.

Just ordered two front tyres to be fitted up the road from me, saved around £30 per corner :thanks

Dunlop Sports ended up at £130 each, I found someone who matched the price but they were a hour round trip away

Just saved £40 per tyre on my Audi A3

Even the fitter was shocked at how cheap they were :clap

It sounds like tyre shopper are a really good VIP partner

Just used the code for our Honda Civic as we had a slow puncture, another £19 saved - thank you very much!

I urge everyone to use this tyre shopper VIP discount, I just saved over £60 on a set of front tyres!!

Even the tyre fitter was shocked how cheaper it was :bananadance

We have used the tyre shopper code twice now, saved ourselves well over £140 in total.

Great to hear of these savings. Given that the market for tyres abounds with deals and discounts it would be interesting to hear not only about the saving but the actual tyre and price paid.