Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New wiper blade help.

David Howells

David Howells

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi everyone. I just joined this yesterday. Having such a greet time with our new escape pod. I want a new set of wiper arms and blades for our 1992 t4 LHD (obvs). Where is the best place to get these from?

A pointer in the right direction would be great. Dave.

Welcome ;-)

I just changed blades and got them -45% online here in DK. Google is your friend. Regarding arms? Not sure. Them I would get from VW. But I am certain someone has a better tip.

Hi everyone. I just joined this yesterday. Having such a greet time with our new escape pod. I want a new set of wiper arms and blades for our 1992 t4 LHD (obvs). Where is the best place to get these from?

A pointer in the right direction would be great. Dave.

I don’t think it really matters where you get them just find the best brand (I use Bosch) then hunt around for the best price. You can get ‘aero’ style blades to fit the T4 these days. They seem to work well and last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot. I went online and ordered some Bosch aero blades last night. Set for the front and one for the back. Cost around £25 with delivery.

Thanks a lot. I went online and ordered some Bosch aero blades last night. Set for the front and one for the back. Cost around £25 with delivery.

You mention the wiper arms in your OP. Was there a reason you wanted to replace them too? Sometimes the hinge point gets a bit seized so the spring doesn’t pull the blade so firmly into the glass. A good dose of WD40 and a decent waggle can fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back