Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Zealand Cali Owners - any local ideas for Cali 'add ons'

KiwiCali

KiwiCali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All - I have yet to do an introduction (will do it next week when I can get a good picture of the 2017 132KW, 4M Cali that I pick up in Wellington). I have been loving reading all the interesting themes on this this forum, and see that it really will be an invaluable source of info.

I am after some add-on's for the Cali - specifically the Brandrup seat covers, plus maybe the comfortz side awning pack, plus an outside car cover.

However, NZ suffers the tyranny of distance for Cali stuff, and the estimated quote from All Things California is $150 Pounds postage (irrespective if I just got the seat covers themselves, as it's just one parcel! (circa $300NZD) - which is I have to say is eye watering. So I am having to investigate other options.

What have other NZ owners done ...?

1. Have you managed to get quality seat covers done locally - or just bit the bullet,
2. Have any of you had any awning sides or a Cali outside cover made here in NZ?, and sourced any other options that your would recommend.

I would like to solve the problem locally versus having to source all the options from the UK if I can (though the seat covers may be the exception).

Really appreciate your feedback - and also if there are any NZ forums that you would recommend! (I am based in AKL)