Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbi-ish

Aca_chap

Aca_chap

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker and spent many many hours reading all the incredibly candid and insightful comments on the forum. My wife and I took delivery of an ocean a few weeks ago and so far have already used it loads for weekend day trips and some camping. Out 1 and 3 year olds are in heaven and I can see many years of happy use. Thanks for all the help
All the best

Hi all just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time lurker and spent many many hours reading all the incredibly candid and insightful comments on the forum. My wife and I took delivery of an ocean a few weeks ago and so far have already used it loads for weekend day trips and some camping. Out 1 and 3 year olds are in heaven and I can see many years of happy use. Thanks for all the help
All the best

\thank you for this post.

You make me jealous. I can't wait to take my Grandchildren away (2 and 4) and I can imagine them in heaven.

Welcome. Join in, lets see some pics please, have fun, :D

Welcome Aca_chap! Wish you great adventures ahead and enjoy your new Ocean with 2 or 4 passengers!

Welcome! Good to hear the children are enjoying it, keep making those memories!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have lots of noddy questions. We love the van for family time more than anything

IMG_0540.JPG IMG_3540.JPG IMG_3541.JPG Here she is...excuse the schoolboy photoshopping!