Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie California in waiting,

Welcome and fingers crossed you get your new Ocean nearer to the 3-month point.

:welcome Plenty of time to plan trips and think about the accessories you need. Hopefully the time will pass quicker than you think...

:welcome Have you worked out how many max and least sleeps until your Cali arrives.

:welcome Plenty of time to plan trips and think about the accessories you need. Hopefully the time will pass quicker than you think...
Thank you Alison, it is certainly an exiting time for me! Nearly bought 4 years ago but house move interfered and time went by. Have been reading the advice on accessories on the forum and will go down the minimal route to start with. Will need some more money! What have I done!!

Thank you Alison, it is certainly an exiting time for me! Nearly bought 4 years ago but house move interfered and time went by. Have been reading the advice on accessories on the forum and will go down the minimal route to start with. Will need some more money! What have I done!!
You have joined the club in the waiting room :D

:welcome Have you worked out how many max and least sleeps until your Cali arrives.
Thank you Karlos,good way of counting down until Cali day but 3 to 6 months delivery and my maths aren’t great. No doubt I will when I have a date. Cheers

I bought everything up front. Other’s say don’t. But planning how I wanted to use my van and buying accordingly, camping alone, I didn’t regret it at all.

I'm in the same position (buying ahead of delivery), but I want to make sure that I get what I *think* I really want or need before we go over the brexit cliff-edge. I expect most, if not all, of my list comprises things manufactured or sourced outside the UK and I am prioritising things purchased from online shops in the EU.

Hey and welcome I only found this forum a few weeks ago.. been researching for about 2 months and going to order my Coast this week, we've been told 5-6 month lead time but happy with that as will arrive by Easter