Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie from France

P

Pouzols

Hi.
Been a (sleepy) member since Jan 13 and though it time to say hello.

In Nov 2012 bought a California Beach 2.0TDI 140PS, Reflex Silver, Tinted Glass, Stationary Heating, Parking sensors etc a beautiful machine, previously owned a T4 for 9 years so decided to treat myself. Living in NW France and surrounded by marvellous countryside feel sure there will be many "weekends away"

Really just wanted to say thanks for the tips/advice I have learned so far from your Forums, it appears to be a well ran site, with lots of inputs and sharing of information. Hopefully I can contribute in future.

Hi and welcome the beach sounds great. Great colour by the way :thumb sounds like a good spec
Of van there :thumb enjoy

Just met these guys in Chichester, they have come up all the way from the South of France and just been to SMG to buy some accessories.

Nice to meet you both, hope you did not mind but I took a quick pic of your cali to show everyone,

BHGYuZeCUAIzoqB.jpg

Thanks Martin for coming over and introducing yourself.
Speedy and efficient service from Steve (?) in SMG (also an unexpected discount - thanks) during the remainder of our trip received a few "waves" from passing Cali owners, there seems to be real friendly atmosphere, keep up the good work.

Back