Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie from Scotland

willibai

willibai

Hi All

My wife and i have just purchased a new cali which we pick up next week. Have just joined up as a paid member and we are looking forward to using the site.

Can't wait to get out on the road. Planning a trip down to Cornwall and hoping to get across to Europe asap.

here is Willibai

cali1.jpg

Cheers

Gary & Jac

Welcome to the club Gary & Jac and thanks for joining, very nice looking Cali, we seem to get a new Scottish member on here each week :thumb

Hi folks welcome along. The Cali looks nice I like the wheels a lot
I have put a club sticker in the post for you.please use and enjoy both your Cali and the club :thumb

Welcome aboard ... Looks like we getting a little group of grey berghaus cali's joining :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. i'm just away to source some insurance for our van and after browsing the site it looks like Comfort Insurance could be the place to go. Excellent.

Thanks

Pickup my grey berg next week I hope ... :)
Comfort seems to be the way to go on insurance :)

That looks familiar :rofl

First outing in ours this weekend and we loved it, we've had probably the best weekend as a family for a long time.

Funny that the Cali attracts quite a lot of attention and we were the talk of the site :laugh2

Stu said:
That looks familiar :rofl

First outing in ours this weekend and we loved it, we've had probably the best weekend as a family for a long time.

Funny that the Cali attracts quite a lot of attention and we were the talk of the site :laugh2

So much for "Transporters in Disguise" then stu ...and being grey i thought the berg would blend in better :shocked