Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie needing seat cover advice

E

El&Ed

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi there, we are very excited to be picking up our Cali Beach T6 on Friday. We are seasoned campers and are really excited to have more options open to us.

Having 2 boys aged 4 & 5 one of the first accessories we have bought for were the seat covers for the rear bench. Unfortunately beach front cabin seat covers seem to be sold out.

I was just wondering if the beach and ocean cabin seats are similar enough for me to purchase ocean front seat covers? Such as these ones which were found by searching for beach covers but beach not mentioned in the description:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...a-ocean-coast-in-the-design-circuit-palladium

If this is a no go are there any recommendations for some sort of temporary seat coverings until the beach ones come back in stock?

Thank you in advance for your input we are learning so much from the forums.

yes the front seats are the same in all variants

Beach and ocean seats are the same as far as I'm aware.
I have black inka seat covers in my beach, bought the rear covers from ebay and the fronts from vw. To start with my local VW dealer denied they did them in black, but after a bit of asking around I managed to order some. Make sure any you buy are airbag compatible.
What do you have on the rear seats?