Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie on the Cali Hunt

VW KID

VW KID

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi Guys,

Just joined up and been searching through the forum gathering information and on the lookout for a Cali this is a great forum. I'm visiting Busfest for the first time this weekend and looking forward to it!! Are any of you lot from the North east of England?

Good luck in your search for a Cali :thumb

There are some members camping in a Cali Club area who all seemed friendly when I called in today.

Welcome VW "KID" , hope you are old enough to have a driverslicense....;)

Hi VW KID, how was Busfest? If you have any info or picks please share.
I am from your corner of the world, there must be other members from WB too as there are quite a few Cali's around

Hi VW KID, how was Busfest? If you have any info or picks please share.
I am from your corner of the world, there must be other members from WB too as there are quite a few Cali's around
Hi Johnny, I didn't rate Busfest at all very poor in my opinion and couldn't see where the £15 gate entry went as you didn't even get a programme :( I have been in the VW Scene (water cooled) for many years and have been to a lot of shows (including europe) so as this was supposed to be the best in the country I was very disappointed. We missed out on a sale of a Cali down there but not to worry we have now got one just picked it up!!:):thumb I did speak to a couple in the California Club Camping area but not many people were around and apart from that not many Cali's at the show. I passed a Cali on the Spine Road the other day giving me the thumbs up :thumb