Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie owner

deltheblue

deltheblue

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello all,well after hiring one for three years and falling in love with them I finally bought one myself (used)

Have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of advice from the good people of this site though

Cheers in advance

Welcome! Ask away (but if you use the search function, you'll find lots of possible questions have been answered before). Lots of happy travels in prospect....

Charles

Thank
Welcome! Ask away (but if you use the search function, you'll find lots of possible questions have been answered before). Lots of happy travels in prospect....

Charles
Thank you very much

Fab, welcome. Not so many hi-tops on here, pics please! :thumb

I bought it about 3 weeks ago not without its issues but in cracking condition

Ah I see from the photo it's a 'Pop-top' (ie elevating roof, like nearly all Calis have) not a 'High Top' (ie fixed high roof - much rarer).

Looks like a nice van though. :thumb

Ah I see from the photo it's a 'Pop-top' (ie elevating roof, like nearly all Calis have) not a 'High Top' (ie fixed high roof - much rarer).

Looks like a nice van though. :thumb
Thanks mate it has a few issues with it mainly electrical but it's been well looked after with full service history and receipts new gear box,clutch and fly wheel im really pleased with it and years of fun hopefulky

Thanks mate it has a few issues with it mainly electrical but it's been well looked after with full service history and receipts new gear box,clutch and fly wheel im really pleased with it and years of fun hopefulky

What's the mileage on it?

Just about run-in then. Years of happy Cali'ing ahead.
Ha ha yes just about was worried about the mileage but spoke to a couple of mechanical experts who said they would run for ever if looked after so hopefully like you say years of cali'ing ahead