Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie saying Hi

CALI-J

CALI-J

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi

Just thought I would say hi. Me and my partner recently hired a California for 10 days through Clark commercials in aberdeen and went touring round Scotland and we loved it! We have been thinking about purchasing a T5 for some time now but was undecided to do a conversion or go down the California route? After spending our time with the California around Scotland we knew the California was for us and took the plunge and went ahead and purchased one which we will collect later this week and I cannot wait!!

Anyway hello from myself Mark & my partner Lynne oh and our latest member to the family CaliJane

Hi, Congratulations on taking the plunge :thumb

Hi and welcome to this friendly community.

Hello Mark, Lynne and CaliJane!

A wise choice. You are going to have a ball :bananadance

Hi and welcome , everyday holliday from now on.....

Thank you everyone for your comments! Looking forward to getting back on the road! Possibly a trip upto Isle of sky next weekend, any suggestions best sites ect to park up? Also I am looking to purchase the Cali beginner pack in the accessories area on here, can anyone advise how long delivery roughly takes?
Thanks

Thank you everyone for your comments! Looking forward to getting back on the road! Possibly a trip upto Isle of sky next weekend, any suggestions best sites ect to park up? Also I am looking to purchase the Cali beginner pack in the accessories area on here, can anyone advise how long delivery roughly takes?
Thanks

I stayed both sides of the Lochalsh Bridge, a forced wild camp in Kyle harbour during a ferocious storm and a rather better sojourn at Ashaig camp site a couple of miles across the bridge on the main Portree road. If you want peace and quiet then I can recommend it.

Starter packs take 3-5 days delivery because of the weight.

Glenbrittle campsite is worth a detour.