Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie ....

I

irlcwill

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi, just found this site and is an excellent resource. I am driving a late 2003 Westfalia cali exclusive, which we are having a ball of a time with. Always something to do on it, but part of the fun of ownership. Probably don't have the knowledge to help others but I'll try if i have any useful info !

Hi welcome. A picture would be great :thumb

Hi, just found this site and is an excellent resource. I am driving a late 2003 Westfalia cali exclusive, which we are having a ball of a time with. Always something to do on it, but part of the fun of ownership. Probably don't have the knowledge to help others but I'll try if i have any useful info !

Welcome on board

Welcome from Belgium!
Soon we need a hightop section....lets call it " smurftop section":D
Seen he has posted his first Q allready....;)

Hello fellow smurf owner :thumb

I'm pretty new to the exclusive too but they are pretty much perfect. Have you got any plans for yours in the summer? I'd love to travel around Ireland in mine. I remember going to Kilkenny and Limerick when I was a kid. The burren and the cliffs of Moher were amazing.

Thanks, no plans for summer yet, but off to the West over easter for the first overnights of the year. We did 3 weeks and 2500 kms in Cornwall last summer which was great, so we will have to see what we get up to this year ... Hopefully the adventures will continue.

Back