Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Frank Mc

Frank Mc

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Good evening from Dublin, Ireland. We just took delivery of a Cali Ocean 150 DSG in Mojave Beige. This is our first camper so lots of information to absorb, delighted with it.
We are planning a week in Devon in the first week of July and 2 weeks in France in September so I'll be asking for your advice in the coming weeks please :)

My advice would be to do some weekends locally to learn how to use everything/check it works. If the sun is shining, just get in and set off..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the advice, we've done a few day trips and have booked into a camp site for the Easter weekend so it will be a fun weekend leaning and making all the silly mistakes!!

I have to admit to being quite obsessive; I HAVE to work out the "best" way of doing everything, whereas my wife, Niki, is much more chilled.

Be more Niki! There's no great hurry...

Don't take too much stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good evening from Dublin, Ireland. We just took delivery of a Cali Ocean 150 DSG in Mojave Beige. This is our first camper so lots of information to absorb, delighted with it.
We are planning a week in Devon in the first week of July and 2 weeks in France in September so I'll be asking for your advice in the coming weeks please :)
Snap.
Also our first camper. Photo of ours en route back from Northern Ireland a couple of months ago. Bon Voyage!

IMG_20170203_092655.jpg

Looks great! You'll have loads of fun with this. We've just got ours a few weeks and just love it :)

Chill & Enjoy! No rush.........

Welcome , as others have said ....go with the flow you will get to know the Cali way of life pretty qiuck.

Cool i have ordered exact same colour should have end of month.

ÌWelcome to the forum and I hope,no I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do mine after almost a year of ownership!

I do think it's a shame they call that colour beige as I think of beige as pale and boring and only found out the name when chatting to an owner in the lcal sainsbury car park at few days ago and telling him how I couldn't bring myself to buy a beige one - oops! :oops:

What colour do you have.
Pearl black they call it. I'm a case of falling in love with a van that was everything I didn't want but turned out perfect for me.

I do love the colour of yours just wish they gave it a better name!

What? They're all daft - my 15 year old grandaughter thinks I'm cool !

HI Frank Mc,
Welcome to the owners club!
We've just come back from a couple of days in Devon and we found some lovely spots which we will visit again - they were so good! Tomorrow (or next week) I will try to post a couple of our suggestions and possibly a couple of photos too. Assume you are coming on ferry from Wexford into Fishguard... or Dublin - Holyhead?

Our Cali is actually described as the colour YELLOW on the Vehicle Registration Certificate which the government issue BikerGran !!!!!!

Thanks Esandar, I would very much appreciate any help on our Devon trip.
We will be travelling Dublin to Holyhead... can't wait ❤️❤️

Our Cali is actually described as the colour YELLOW on the Vehicle Registration Certificate which the government issue BikerGran !!!!!!

Thanks Esandar, I would very much appreciate any help on our Devon trip.
We will be travelling Dublin to Holyhead... can't wait ❤️❤️

Think I'd get that sorted pronto - could cause problems if going abroad?

Do you think it could be an issue??
I would get that sorted imagine trying to sell it down the road i am collecting mine on Thursday
its the same colour as yours i will let you what colour they put down .

c