Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie's

Tom Lyons

Tom Lyons

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Good Afternoon All.
I’ve been watching and reading through lots of the threads for a while now and I’m amazed how much knowledge and passion there is towards the world of the California’s.
For a long time I’ve had an interest in the California and at long last my girlfriend and I collected our new Beach 140ps yesterday which we are thoroughly excited by and eagerly planning our own adventures and trips.
Unfortunately from the moment we collected it the heavens appeared to open not giving us much chance to drive it other than in the wet. On a positive note the sun is now shining and time for a quick swill off and head out for a run. I will load some photos a little later.
We are based in Hereford and both work for South Hereford Volkswagen. (It’s always re-assuring to see a few positive comments about South Hereford in other threads:)).
It will be nice to see and meet up with other likeminded and more experienced Cali owners to gain tips and knowledge.
Many Thanks
Tom

Welcome tom. Just in time for a great summer camping. Get yourself booked up for cotf as its an ideal place to meet like minded people and pick up some great tips.

Just litterally booked it and looking forward to it.:)

Nice one tom looking forward to meeting you and your partner in july

Hi and welcome ,
Looks like VW is sending some spy's on our famous forum to go undercover:D

Welcome Tom. The Cali is ideal when it's raining, somewhere to get changed after a walk/ride or whatever, have a brew while you watch the people in cars hopping around on one leg trying to get their waterproofs and boots off :D