Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbies

Spiderman

Spiderman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello Everyone,
We have just purchased our new California Ocean today after two years in the planning. We were swayed by this site to buy the real deal after visiting many conversion companies and not being totally satisfied with one option or another. Demelza, as she will be known as, is being delivered on Tuesday. We are excited and looking forward to new adventures. We are thinking of options to protect the seats and like the look of the VW leather look. Anyone know if these are easy to fit? Take care all and we look forward to meeting you in the future.

Welcome allong !
Two years planning seems long , but now the next few days until delvery your head will spin round and round....!
You will suddenly spot Cali's on the road everywhere :D

:welcome

We too were almost 2 years in the planning (and saving!)

Thanks for the welcome,
I agree two years was a long time, but on hindsight worth the wait. Had lots to see and fun trying things out. Went to a couple of Bus Fests at Malvern and travelled the length and breadth looking at various options. Did the research and finally took the plunge. By the way I need to point out this is Spider-Man's Woman talking here.

So....Spiderwoman , i waited and wanted almost 20y before i finally got a Cali , most time just saving money;)

Hi ,
Well really, it's taken me 37 years full time nursing to save for it. I've just managed to retire early and I am rewarding myself for my hard work.
I've only been salivating for the last two lol