Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbies

Dave Newsham

Dave Newsham

Davros
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Just completed our maiden voyage to France. We have had the van 2012 4 motion manualabout a month,fabulous trip, no issues at all, we had a blast . Cornwall next or maybe Scotland, a whole new world awaits !! Great site by the way

• Welcome
Reactions: Sad
Welcome on board .

Just completed our maiden voyage to France. We have had the van 2012 4 motion manualabout a month,fabulous trip, no issues at all, we had a blast . Cornwall next or maybe Scotland, a whole new world awaits !! Great site by the way
:welcome Sounds like you e got a good couple of trios sorted!! Congrats on your cali!!

Brillaint!!!!!

Welcome! Great confidence to head into Europe on your first trip! We took a few months to get to know the van before we ventured beyond the UK. I think you're missing a few photos though @Dave Newsham :thumb

Follow our Blog: www.Cali-on-Camping.co.uk

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Welcome! Great confidence to head into Europe on your first trip! We took a few months to get to know the van before we ventured beyond the UK. I think you're missing a few photos though @Dave Newsham :thumb
Here here, show us some photos ;-)

I used to know someone called David Newsome? Any relation? He was Para ... 1960 something....

Anyway, I digress, my previous heart-flutterings are nowt to do with the group :)

Welcome, settle in, send pics, enjoy :D

Welcome. :thumb If a 4mo, it deserves a trip to Iceland, Morocco or Nordkapp in Winter. :) Enjoy.