Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newish

Kath&Burcu

Kath&Burcu

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all!
Not that new anymore I have to say, we have our California Ocean T6 since April this year and we've been absorbing all the information on this forum well before that. You've all been such a big help in making our decision to buy!

Here is our pride and joy:
IMG_20191219_101820.jpg
IMG_20191219_101550.jpg

My wife and I are mainly weekend warriors, certainly in the beginning going away almost every (long) weekend, hopping into our neighbouring countries Germany, France, The Netherlands and Luxemburg but also exploring that little patch of land we call home (Belgium). For 95% so far we have camped in the wild, certainly no fans of big campings.

Currently in the whole planning and organising process of our 5-6 day trip to Garmisch-Partenkirchen next week. The mountain views are calling! :)

See ya'll around!
Kath & Burcu

Hi kath&Burcu
Nice colour, is that Platinum Silver !

Looks fantastic, nice photos

Hi Perfectos

Thanks! :)
Colour is Mojave beige. Kind of a magical, it so nicely absorbs the surrounding colours, it never seems the same.

:welcome Good choice you've made there in vehicle and colour that was our first colour on our first Cali.

Hi Perfectos

Thanks! :)
Colour is Mojave beige. Kind of a magical, it so nicely absorbs the surrounding colours, it never seems the same.

And it is the colour of my Cali,

it’s a fantastic colour,
The reference to beige is something some seem not be able to look past, despite the colour being nothing like beige they have a visual block because of the reference.

Others have named it Platinum Silver, as you quite rightly say it changes colour depending on light and other conditions.

Could also call it Magic Mojave!

Hi there, here is the wife speaking. I also want to thank everyone in the forum for all the geeking, and sharing. Life has changed so much after we got our California. We feel in another universe once we are in the van, ready to hit the road. Being unplugged during the weekends, sleeping among fireflies, waking up to green. It's been such a joy so far. Wish us luck for our first winter trip. All geared up, ready to go! It is beautiful to be a part of such a club. Thanks once again. Cheers!

Hi there, here is the wife speaking. I also want to thank everyone in the forum for all the geeking, and sharing. Life has changed so much after we got our California. We feel in another universe once we are in the van, ready to hit the road. Being unplugged during the weekends, sleeping among fireflies, waking up to green. It's been such a joy so far. Wish us luck for our first winter trip. All geared up, ready to go! It is beautiful to be a part of such a club. Thanks once again. Cheers!

Welcome and thanks for sharing!
Winter trips are IMO very special (depends on where you‘re going): Often less crowded, with snow everything is bit more relaxed and the California is perfect anyway.
Enjoy your trip!

We picked up our new Cali Ocean Sep in Mojave looks so good in the sunlight, get so many comments from people.