Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nice drive in Kent county side

davetherave

davetherave

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Lovely winters drive in Cali trough worlingham chartwell up to toys hill back down to biggin hill stop for a coffee ☕️ watch the planes ✈️ taken off in the winters sun ☀️ down get much better . Really feeling the blackberry colour changes with light looks black then purple then almost a brownish shade love ❤️ the sparkle .loving the powerful engine with the dsg box so smooth next week drive to the Surrey hills with

IMG_5151.JPG

Lovely van and nice colour. I hope that you have many happy adventures in he/she/it.

Actually Mrs B and I recently visited Charles Darwin's house that is situated very near to Biggin Hill air field. Lovely house and grounds but how he put up with the constant noise from the planes taking off I shall never know. :thumb

Lovely winters drive in Cali trough worlingham chartwell up to toys hill back down to biggin hill stop for a coffee ☕️ watch the planes ✈️ taken off in the winters sun ☀️ down get much better . Really feeling the blackberry colour changes with light looks black then purple then almost a brownish shade love ❤️ the sparkle .loving the powerful engine with the dsg box so smooth next week drive to the Surrey hills with

View attachment 18005
Great you say Blackberry color is changable I collect mine on Tuesday 20th Dec cant wait Austria on Friday

IMG_1365.JPG Blackberry pick mine up in the morning sleepless night

Beautiful I knew I chose right color it looks so cool I have two days and sleepless nights until I take delivery of mine. First trip on Friday Christmas in Austria

Back