Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Noisy fridge perhaps

D

Daisyboo

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi , can anyone tell me of any noises to expect particularly at night in the GC, on our first outing all was quiet, the next time we had annoying sounds on and off right under my pillow, is the fridge compressor noisy ? and is it suppose to be.

Hi , can anyone tell me of any noises to expect particularly at night in the GC, on our first outing all was quiet, the next time we had annoying sounds on and off right under my pillow, is the fridge compressor noisy ? and is it suppose to be.
It shouldn’t be excessively noisy (just a low humming) unless you’ve packed something on any of the pipework which I doubt.

On retiring in an evening I put it onto the Night mode (Press switch for blue light) which lengthens the start up of the compressor. Hence a quieter tonight.

In honesty I don’t really hear it well I do for the first five seconds.

Will

If the noise was right under your pillow, could this not be the waterpump?

Thank you, not sure.

Does anyone have noises coming from the compressor ?

Thank you, not sure.

Does anyone have noises coming from the compressor ?
A werrring noise yes but only when it’s keeping temperature it should not be on all the time. Home fridges are much quieter.
tell us more is it on all the time have you had it on night mode. Sort of sound.

Fridge noise fixed itself, I suspect we may have had too much inside the fridge and was working overtime perhaps, anyways all good.

Fridge noise fixed itself, I suspect we may have had too much inside the fridge and was working overtime perhaps, anyways all good.
Good news also if you load it with to much some of the contents freezes.