Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Now the long wait !

Jo ho ho

Jo ho ho

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Today we’ve ordered our first Cali. After going round in circles re models, options, ’fors’ ‘against’ lists, we put our decisive heads on and did it. Haven’t stopped smiling since we left the garage.

Now the wait. At least we will have ideas when anyone asks us what we want for Christmas. I’ll start a list for that now.
1. Gas bottle ... now who dare I ask to buy us that without them thinking we are bonkers ?

Thank you so much for your comments on the site as we have been so much more informed. Still lots to learn and lots more research to do. Happy times ahead.

Today we’ve ordered our first Cali. After going round in circles re models, options, ’fors’ ‘against’ lists, we put our decisive heads on and did it. Haven’t stopped smiling since we left the garage.

Now the wait. At least we will have ideas when anyone asks us what we want for Christmas. I’ll start a list for that now.
1. Gas bottle ... now who dare I ask to buy us that without them thinking we are bonkers ?

Thank you so much for your comments on the site as we have been so much more informed. Still lots to learn and lots more research to do. Happy times ahead.

Asking for a gas bottle at christmas may be a bit problematical .... not many would have a stocking big enough to put it in, so I suggest you also ask for a comfort mattress cover at the same time :shocked

2. Kitchen work top protection? :D

Asking for a gas bottle at christmas may be a bit problematical .... not many would have a stocking big enough to put it in, so I suggest you also ask for a comfort mattress cover at the same time :shocked
Great idea. I’ll try that.

Fantastic, great news. What spec and colour have you gone for?
We went for

150PS DSG in grey
17 “ cascavel wheels
Privacy glass
Multifunction sport radio
LEDs
Removable towbar
Shower - for our dog as she loves mud !
Concept lighting
Chrome pack
Adaptive cruise control
Front and rear sensors plus camera
Awning
Composition media radio plus App connect
Comfort mattress
All weather tyres
And just in case 4 keys :)

Very happy. Celebrating and my sons already asking if they can loan it !:rolleyes:

Jo

Sorry multi
We went for

150PS DSG in grey
17 “ cascavel wheels
Privacy glass
Multifunction sport radio
LEDs
Removable towbar
Shower - for our dog as she loves mud !
Concept lighting
Chrome pack
Adaptive cruise control
Front and rear sensors plus camera
Awning
Composition media radio plus App connect
Comfort mattress
All weather tyres
And just in case 4 keys :)

Very happy. Celebrating and my sons already asking if they can loan it !:rolleyes:

Jo

Sorry multifunction sport steering wheel.

That sounds like a lovely spec and it will look stunning in those colours, especially with the chrome trim too.

What happened to the Marco Polo? I thought you were getting keen on that?

That sounds like a lovely spec and it will look stunning in those colours, especially with the chrome trim too.

What happened to the Marco Polo? I thought you were getting keen on that?
Yes as I said we went round in circles. We loved both vehicles. We were impressed with the MP but practicality won the day. As mentioned on earlier threads it was things like the space in the rear and the bed which helped us go with the California. We were certainly glad we looked into the MP as we now know through doing our homework that it’s the right choice for us.
Happy days ahead. :)

Jo

Back