Now's a good time to say hello.

S

SimonMc

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for many many many months now and hope in the next few years to buy a Cali. I have picked up so many useful bits of info, and today my other half told me she's hired us a Cali Ocean for the half term holidays in October, picking up in Edinburgh. Can't wait to see just how great it is!!!

Best wishes, Simon and Angela

Fantastic! Have a great time. Oh, and welcome!

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for many many many months now and hope in the next few years to buy a Cali. I have picked up so many useful bits of info, and today my other half told me she's hired us a Cali Ocean for the half term holidays in October, picking up in Edinburgh. Can't wait to see just how great it is!!!

Welcome Simon & Angela

Have fun in the hire Cali but be warned you will be hooked. We ordered our ocean after we hired one .:)

Best wishes Mandy & Simon

Hi everyone,

A warm welcome to you both. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy the Cali but be prepared for profound feelings of sadness and regret when you have to return it.;)

Hi everyone,

HI Simon, we are local and would be happy to help when the time is near ;-) Californias are like Pringles once you pop you can't stop, hopefully you will both love it.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
I'm sure you'll enjoy your hire, especially as SWMBO has organised it.

HI Simon, we are local and would be happy to help when the time is near ;-) Californias are like Pringles once you pop you can't stop, hopefully you will both love it.

Hi Teejay1, that would be great. We live in Whitley Bay. Regards, Simon and Angela

Hi Teejay1, that would be great. We live in Whitley Bay. Regards, Simon and Angela

Not to far from me. I was going to ask how the hire went but noticed it's for October!

We hired before ordering. Many take the same approach. I've only read of a few people on here when it didn't work them.

..message ends..

Hi Teejay1, as we are hiring in a few weeks' time, I've sent you a private message (hopefully).

Regards, Simon.

Hi Teejay1, as we are hiring in a few weeks' time, I've sent you a private message (hopefully).

Regards, Simon.

Hi Simon
Did you get my message? No longer a VIP so not sure if you received it.

Hi Mr and Mrs TeeJay1.

Many thanks again for your time and trouble this afternoon. It was great to hear from you first hand. I'm currently looking on searchforsites.co.uk and cannot believe I've never come across it before.

Simon

Sounds great. See you there.

Simon.

Hi Mr and Mrs TeeJay1.

Many thanks again for your time and trouble this afternoon. It was great to hear from you first hand. I'm currently looking on searchforsites.co.uk and cannot believe I've never come across it before.

Simon

You're very welcome, hope the hire goes well and the outcome for is in your favour