Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Ocean 5th Seat

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
5th seat removed from my Ocean on delivery and stored, covered, in the spare room since. So unused and in new condition. Standard moonrock/valley cloth. We ordered the seat with the Cali, just in case, but having had no need for it until now we don't think it will be required by us so I'm under orders to restore the spare room to its intended use. Collection from Truro/Falmouth area, but I also travel regularly between Cornwall, South Devon and Fareham and would be happy to deliver to those locations or meet en-route. Now £325.
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
5th seat removed from my Ocean on delivery and stored, covered, in the spare room since. So unused and in new condition. Standard moonrock/valley cloth. I also have a VW grey seat cover for it, also new and unused, which will be included. We ordered the seat with the Cali, just in case, but having had no need for it until now we don't think it will be required by us so I'm under orders to restore the spare room to its intended use. Collection from Truro/Falmouth area, but I also travel regularly between Cornwall, South Devon and Fareham and would be happy to deliver to those locations or meet en-route. £425.
View attachment 42304 View attachment 42305 View attachment 42306 View attachment 42307
I'm planning on heading up to Scotland next week (9/10 Apr) to do the NC500; as long as the forecast is OK. Happy to drop off en-route if anyone is interested - A30, M5, M6 and onwards to Inverness.

Mrs KB has just reminded me that this is still at home, still unused. I of course had forgotten all about it. So price reduced to £325. Can drop anywhere en route between Truro, Dartmouth and Portsmouth.