Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean - comfort bedding mat?

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi
I am just going through the VW online configurator, once more, tweaking it some, and note that although had previously entered to add the comfort mattress, the options are for 'bed ext. with sleeping mat' - as standard OR bed extension with comfort sleeping mat' + £282. can someone tell me if the standard mat is sufficient? I had thought that if i didnt order the comfort mat as extra, that there was not a mat included that would go on top the the seats when lowered.

ALSO - we like the starlight blue as colour option. What colour would others choose if doing a factory order? (I am going through the motions here, but have a sneaking feeling that we may not be in time for a T6 order.... ) I am hoping that should we place an order in the next few weeks, it would take a few months to delivery and that would help me to arrange access to funds!
thanks

umm..... "Guide & Inform-Contract duration: 3 years, 1 year FOC" what does this mean in relation to the sat nav option? does FOC mean free of charge and if it does what are the charges after the first year?
thanks

Hi
I am just going through the VW online configurator, once more, tweaking it some, and note that although had previously entered to add the comfort mattress, the options are for 'bed ext. with sleeping mat' - as standard OR bed extension with comfort sleeping mat' *+ £282. can someone tell me if the standard mat is sufficient? I had thought that if i didnt order the comfort mat as extra, that there was not a mat included that would go on top the the seats when lowered.

ALSO - we like the starlight blue as colour option. What colour would others choose if doing a factory order? (I am going through the motions here, but have a sneaking feeling that we may not be in time for a T6 order.... ) I am hoping that should we place an order in the next few weeks, it would take a few months to delivery and that would help me to arrange access to funds!
thanks
We have an Ocean and spec'd the Comfort Mat from new. We are in our 60's and find the Mat fine. No aches and pains in the morning!
That said I think its more about what you are used to in terms of "softness/resilience" and as such comes down to personal choice. If possible I would go to a dealer and try one. Take your pillow too!
As far as a colour is concerned, well this is a simple personal choice. You will find all options out there some are more common that others. We like to be a little different and recently swapped our Acapulco Cali for this. Not everyones cup of tea but we like it and have not seen another one since taking delivery.IMG_2697.JPG
Placing an order? Dealers are still taking orders for T6's but there will come a time when you'll be faced with a T6.1. Suggest you call a dealer and ask them when they will stop taking T6 orders and make sure your order is placed in advance.
Happy configurating!

Back