Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean-Devotion

Ocean-Devotion

Ocean-Devotion

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
It's finally arrived! Can't wait to make friends with our brand new T6, feeling a bit apprehensive,it's so big, clean, shiny and perfect. So many questions..........

Hello and :welcome you know you've got to show him or her off so pictures please. :thumb

Thanks for lovely welcome but I'm not sure how to show you a picture, you are dealing with a complete novice ......

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

When you post a comment you will see Left Lower, next to " Post Reply ", " Upload a File ", click on that and then select Upload a file, in this case the Picture file on your computer. Select file and once loaded Select Insert and Post Reply.

Welcome allong , lots of info in the forum , if not anything is answerd yet someone will.....

Love the colour - is that a new option? Don't recall it when we chose 18 months ago. :welcome. Post tales of your adventures - we love to share.

Welcome, Cali looks great. :thumb

Great colour! Red was in my top 3 of colour choices, looks lovely, enjoy :thumb

Looks great. There another one just like that somewhere between Hannover and the UK.

Last edited:
Nice red! Never thought I would say that! Looks great!
Welcome :welcome

Hello Ocean-Devotion and Red Lady! Looks great with the black awening and the wheels!
Enjoy your new cali!

Love it!!!!!! Our Cali is build week 12 - this week - and it's a 204, DSG, 4motion, cherry red Ocean, with 17" devonports, and a black awning. I thought you had pinched mine! Enjoy.

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone!
We had our maiden voyage to the New Forest on Sunday, she was a breeze to drive, although slightly alarmed at the amount of diesel she used!
Rather pleased with myself ( being a novice) managed to connect the gas and boil a kettle for a cuppa.
Next trip, Pembrokeshire for four nights. Can't wait to get to know her better.
No name yet, but she's definitely female.
Was going to play safe on the colour when ordering and go for something understated, so pleased I chose red. It's a vehicle for fun , so should be a fun colour.