Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean fixed driver seat

T

T6 VCO

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Possibly going to look at a Ocean tomorrow it's a 2015 but the drivers seat is a fixed lumber support seat can this be made to swivel like the passenger seat or will it be an expensive mod ?

Also it does not have an awning where could I get one will it be VW only ?

Possibly going to look at a Ocean tomorrow it's a 2015 but the drivers seat is a fixed lumber support seat can this be made to swivel like the passenger seat or will it be an expensive mod ?

Also it does not have an awning where could I get one will it be VW only ?
Possibly, depends on the type of seat.
The Forum shop can supply awnings. The VW one or Fiamma, I think. 10% Discount if you are a VIP member.

Possibly, depends on the type of seat.
The Forum shop can supply awnings. The VW one or Fiamma, I think. 10% Discount if you are a VIP member.

Thanks it's Comfort seat

Seating options

-[3SF] Comfort seat: Driver seat with lumbar support

Thanks it's Comfort seat

Seating options

-[3SF] Comfort seat: Driver seat with lumbar support
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/front-seats-wont-swivel-swivelgate.12613/page-7

See pages 6/7/8. There are options, but think carefully. The Drivers seat is the more difficult to swivel. If the Passengers seat swivels, do you need the Drivers seat to swivel also. The Comfort seat is height adjustable but non-swivelling whereas the normal seat is NOT height adjustable but does swivel. Both seats have adjustable lumbar support.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/front-seats-wont-swivel-swivelgate.12613/page-7

See pages 6/7/8. There are options, but think carefully. The Drivers seat is the more difficult to swivel. If the Passengers seat swivels, do you need the Drivers seat to swivel also. The Comfort seat is height adjustable but non-swivelling whereas the normal seat is NOT height adjustable but does swivel. Both seats have adjustable lumbar support.

Thanks, there are three of us and really wanted both front to swivel. I think best to pass on this one and continue my search.

I had an extensive discussion about this with a dealer with a demo. They suggested a tuv approved aftermarket swivel. I passed on it due to that & they doubled the finance rate between deal & deposit but it is possible.