Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean on order

N

NickB

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi. I am based in sunny (well it is today) Southend and have just paid my deposit on a new cali ocean. We are hoping to get it delivered by April next year and look forward to enjoying our semi-retirement with many mini adventures. Nick and Jayne

:welcome You must be super excited. Now you can read up on the forum, start buying the accessories, and planning your first trips. The time will fly by.

Hi Nick
Welcome to the forum and also to our sunny corner of Essex, I’m in Leigh-On-Sea so we are practically neighbours. I also have a Cali on order, delivery hopefully before Christmas and after selling my previous Cali I only lasted 2 weeks before ordering another. I’m sure you’re really excited about having adventures and they really are a wonderful versatile vehicle to own. Looking forward to our paths crossing in the future, it’s the waiting that’s frustrating!!
Regards
Simon

Welcome to the club. What have you gone for?
The 150 Ocean in black (whilst the two tone looks great I thought it was a lot of extra money). Didn't put too many extra bits on except the driver assistance pack. By looking at other posts it seems that it may be best to wait until I have used it a couple of times before making any other major purchases.

Hi Nick
Welcome to the forum and also to our sunny corner of Essex, I’m in Leigh-On-Sea so we are practically neighbours. I also have a Cali on order, delivery hopefully before Christmas and after selling my previous Cali I only lasted 2 weeks before ordering another. I’m sure you’re really excited about having adventures and they really are a wonderful versatile vehicle to own. Looking forward to our paths crossing in the future, it’s the waiting that’s frustrating!!
Regards
Simon
Thanks Simon. I am actually in Canewdon but no-one knows where that is :) All the best.

The 150 Ocean in black (whilst the two tone looks great I thought it was a lot of extra money). Didn't put too many extra bits on except the driver assistance pack. By looking at other posts it seems that it may be best to wait until I have used it a couple of times before making any other major purchases.
I liked the black, but it would be a lot of work keep clean, so opted for a metallic red. Options can be a minefield so well done in keeping it short, I started with a long list and then when saw the cost whittled it down to what I really wanted. Enjoy it when it arrives.

Thanks Simon. I am actually in Canewdon but no-one knows where that is :) All the best.
I do! I grew up in Ashingdon with a view of Canewdon church!