Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean sticker

M

McFunky

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi, I want an OCEAN sticker for the side of my Cali, anyone know where you can get them, trusty google & eBay have drawn a blank ?

Thanks

Hi, I want an OCEAN sticker for the side of my Cali, anyone know where you can get them, trusty google & eBay have drawn a blank ?

Thanks
Forum Shop?

It's a different font
The font needed is Controller Expanded Five.
Thank @liaoyang not me ;)
as I said " if you want original try VW"

Last edited:
1565605649932.png
Unfortunately OCEAN is not listed but it will get your parts supplier to the right page on their parts system.

Last edited:
I have asked in past at the dealership. I don't remember the part number I'm afraid but you are looking at £60 per sticker from memory.

I have asked in past at the dealership. I don't remember the part number I'm afraid but you are looking at £60 per sticker from memory.

Got it now that is why our Ocean cost that much more than our SE

You know the font, create your template and order in one of the online sticker shop. It won’t cost more than 20 euro

A genuine one is metallic with two colours so finding an exact match may be difficult.

VW will have it copyrighted. Safest to buy from a VW dealer if you want to change from an SE.

VW will have it copyrighted. Safest to buy from a VW dealer if you want to change from an SE.

I suppose VW may have copyright protection in the stylisation of the word but they do have the word OCEAN registered as a Trade Mark since 2003 and, whilst OP’s actions would constitute Trade Mark infringement, they’re hardly likely to try to injunct some chap from the UK who’s had some stickers made up.

Nice. How much and do you have a contact there please?

Nice. How much and do you have a contact there please?
It was £14.79 including postage for 2 decals, I just ordered via the website, its one of their stock stickers, chose gun metal grey for my silver Cali. Prior to ordering I looked up lots of Cali's for sale to look at the stickers, and some were 2 tone, but some of the later ones are single colour but in grey hence why I went that way.

Probably cheaper to get a sign writer to do it in gold leaf!

Back