Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted OEM 17” Wheels

K

Kernowboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I’m after a set of original alloys (not steel) to fit winter tyres. Rims only is ideal, or with worn tyres for removal, but may consider a set already fitted with decent winter or all season rubber. Wheels must be in good condition.

I've got a set of 4 x 17" Davenports with well worn all seasons that should really be replaced - 2 have nails in and one has already been repaired at least once.

Condition is reasonable - a couple of them were badly curbed when I get them, I have rubbed them down and touched them up, they look OK, but they're not perfect by any means!

Located in RH1, Surrey.

If you're interested then I'll take some photos.

John

I've got a set of 4 x 17" Davenports with well worn all seasons that should really be replaced - 2 have nails in and one has already been repaired at least once.

Condition is reasonable - a couple of them were badly curbed when I get them, I have rubbed them down and touched them up, they look OK, but they're not perfect by any means!

Located in RH1, Surrey.

If you're interested then I'll take some photos.

John
Thanks John, I am really after a set in good nick though so with the distance etc. I’ll pass for now. Appreciate the response.

Have you tried ringing around a few VW Van Centres or local van converters? Most of them will have some delivery mileage Davenports kicking around taking up space.

I did get offered a delivery mileage set with tyres for £300 from a converter. Sell the tyres off them for £200 and you’ve a nice set of cheap alloys ready for your winter tyre of choice!

Or there’s currently a set of new Davenport alloys in Bridgewater on FB Marketplace for £220

Which converter is offering a set for £300? That’s really cheap, normally £500 upwards.

Will check FB, haven’t seen those.

Still looking - with or without tyres, wheels must be in good condition.

VW Cascavel 17” Alloys with Goodyear Vector 4-Season Tyres

I m selling a set of VW Cascavel 17” alloy wheels with 235/55/17 tyres, all in reasonable condition with some cosmetic markings on the face of alloys but not damaged nor kerb damage.

4 x Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons branded tyres with 3-4mm tread.

VW Cascavel 17” Alloys with Goodyear Vector 4-Season Tyres

I m selling a set of VW Cascavel 17” alloy wheels with 235/55/17 tyres, all in reasonable condition with some cosmetic markings on the face of alloys but not damaged nor kerb damage.

4 x Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons branded tyres with 3-4mm tread.
Thanks but I’m sorted now.