Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Oh dear.....

Thruxton

Thruxton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just had a phone call from Mike in Crawley..... one that fills me with excitement and dread in equal measures.....

"Mark, so we have your nice shiny new Cali, sitting here waiting for you"

I ordered on the 1st of September, but was enjoying the deposit sitting in my bank account, now I have to be ready to hand that over. We have managed to restrict the pre-purchases to a vanity mirror with lights all around it, a folding basket ????, some fairy lights, and some stickers...

So some time next week, if I can get out of work for a day, I will be soon be able to update all of you TSI Sceptics, what a mistake I have made, or how happy I am pouring money into the fuel tank !!!

Now what was it you all said about not sleeping on the build up to collection?????

Two months! That is a really short delivery. Petrol vs. Diesel - sure you will be happy either! Congratulation! And now the more important thing: Remember the camera – this forum is feeding thru pictures ;-)

Excellent. That's really exciting. I look forward to seeing the pics.

You will love it. You had the good sense to choose a California and just consider it the best early Christmas present ever. Pity it means beans on toast for Christmas dinner;)

Camera will be taken.... luckily already been invited to the in-laws for Christmas lunch, so just means really cheap present for all !!!

How exciting!

I thought mine was quick at 12 weeks from order to collection, but they're getting even quicker now.
I have a Tsi and am very happy with it, I'm sure you'll love yours too.

Back