Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Only ten left!

Borris

Borris

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've just had a look on VW's Commercial vehicle site and they appear to have only ten Beaches left for sale. At the beginning of June there were around forty! So if you want one don't hang about. They are nearly going faster than bog roll in a lock down.

Last edited:
I've just had a look on VW's Commercual vehicle site and they appear to have only ten Beaches left for sale. At the beginning of June there were around forty! So if you want one don't hang about. They are nearly going faster than bog roll in a lock down.

I'm not selling but I went on We Buy Any Car yesterday and I was offered £31100 for a Jan 17 150 DSG Beach but I have a lot of desirable options so I think it's worth a bit more.

I'm not selling but I went on We Buy Any Car yesterday and I was offered £31100 for a Jan 17 150 DSG Beach but I have a lot of desirable options so I think it's worth a bit more.
Trade in price never gives anything for 'extras' except a few such as built in Sat Nav.
Different of rule of course for the future buyer.

campervan crazy at the moment, sold our lovely Cali last week in 2 days.

I'd only use them once to get a value base line then sell privately. I did it before I sold our last Beach and their quote was several thousands less than the dealer's px offer. I didn't have any intentions of selling to either but it helps to establish what is a fair price to ask.

Incidentally, if you put two valuation requests into WBAC for the same vehicle they must have an algorithm that works out that you may well be desperate to get rid. I tried it once with Mrs B's motorcar as anexample just to see if their valuation had changed much. The second quote was a lot less than the first.

I have been thinking about selling but doubt a 69 plate Cali will be cashing in more like throwing it away.
Going to dust off the Conway??

Going to dust off the Conway??
Can't decide what to do, sell now and see if there are deals on new ones in a year or so if and when there is a recession. keep the Cali and hope to get some use out of it.

Can't see the Cali getting used much this year so thinking of cutting my loses.

Can't decide what to do, sell now and see if there are deals on new ones in a year or so if and when there is a recession. keep the Cali and hope to get some use out of it.

Can't see the Cali getting used much this year so thinking of cutting my loses.
It doesn't cost much for an ad on here, see what happens.

I was at the stealers today they had 4 used Cali oceans, no Beaches, no forth coming stock.
All bar one Ocean has sold 53k ish
The sales guy said he cold sell as many Beaches as he could lay his hands on, (but he can’t)
No in coming stock of T6 to T6.1,
they have 1 ocean, if they sell that they don’t even have a demo vehicle!

It doesn't cost much for an ad on here, see what happens.
Mrs K will kill me, she's not here at the moment as she has moved in with her elderly mum who had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago. If I could achieve a decent price I might be tempted.

Been There had a columbus there brilliant campers well done and I’m sure you be blown away if that’s the route you have taken
@westfalia hasn't won. I will post an update over the weekend. :thumb

Trade in price never gives anything for 'extras' except a few such as built in Sat Nav.
Different of rule of course for the future buyer.
VW’s built in sat nav turns out to be almost worthless on resale, since there is a range of mobile apps that display on the dash screen and run circles around it. Valuable extras on resale: 3 zone Climatronic, DSG, Automatic Cruise Control, and 4Motion, all of which cannot be retro fitted, and LED headlights, which can be, but at an eye watering price.

VW’s built in sat nav turns out to be almost worthless on resale, since there is a range of mobile apps that display on the dash screen and run circles around it. Valuable extras on resale: 3 zone Climatronic, DSG, Automatic Cruise Control, and 4Motion, all of which cannot be retro fitted, and LED headlights, which can be, but at an eye watering price.
Mobile apps are great providing you have signal, I always carry a Tomtom as back up.

2 BRAND NEW Beaches advertised on Autotrader. Could these be the last 2 new ones left?!

2 BRAND NEW Beaches advertised on Autotrader. Could these be the last 2 new ones left?!

You would think these would hold their value very well over the coming years. Could be quite sort after going forward.

Back