Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Order placed...and already the goalposts move!

Ex Dentibus

Ex Dentibus

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
We finally took the plunge and ordered a 150ps Beach in early Feb with delivery predicted late May or early Jun. Trips were being planned and shopping lists drawn up. Latest advice is the delivery is expected late August or into September!!!

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to share their experiences on this site - it totally tipped our decision making in favour of becoming Cali owners. It seems we are joining a club full of people who all agree they own the best vehicle out there...we're looking forward to being forced to agree and hopefully doing our bit to convince a few more!!!

Welcome , nice to see new members joining...

Not good to hear if the delay on your Beach. Have they told you why? Do you have anything on your spec which they may have a shortage of DSG gearbox or something.

I asked for mudflaps.......?

No, seriously, nothing odd. 150PS Manual with Aux heater and 2nd row seats. Everything else is just window dressing. I could happily accept a few weeks drift to the right from the proposed 31 May delivery...but to push back into Sept means a whole summer lost.

We finally took the plunge and ordered a 150ps Beach in early Feb with delivery predicted late May or early Jun. Trips were being planned and shopping lists drawn up. Latest advice is the delivery is expected late August or into September!!!

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to share their experiences on this site - it totally tipped our decision making in favour of becoming Cali owners. It seems we are joining a club full of people who all agree they own the best vehicle out there...we're looking forward to being forced to agree and hopefully doing our bit to convince a few more!!!
Hi. Look at thread T6 delays in T6 thread. Martin Admin of this forum has latest details VW head office. One day we will all be on our Cali adventures.

Not good news.
We ordered a Beach 17th Feb, on ordering the salesman indicated approx 18-weeks before we get it, which is end of June, beginning of July. We have had no update, apart from the fact there is no update...

I asked for mudflaps.......?

No, seriously, nothing odd. 150PS Manual with Aux heater and 2nd row seats. Everything else is just window dressing. I could happily accept a few weeks drift to the right from the proposed 31 May delivery...but to push back into Sept means a whole summer lost.
Glad I didn't order mudflaps. I ordered around the same time as Stoneybroke still waiting for a delivery date. I was hoping to have the van for the school summer hols.