Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Order placed.

ChrisB

ChrisB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Just confirmed my order this morning and paid my deposit of 5k euros.

I've had to make some compromises, but this is the final spec.

2018 T6 Ocean Candy white
150CV DSG 4 motion
Difflock
Removable towbar
17" steel wheels
All season tyres
VW Alarm system
Comfort mattress
Extended range fuel tank
Larger battery
Leather steering wheel with flappy paddle gearbox (freebie)
3 windows in poptop (Grey)
Awning in silver/grey
Heavy duty front mats
Thermal tinted windows (rear)
Dealer also threw in a business package which has extras in it (don't know what they are)

I have tried to keep the purchase spec's a low as possible because you have to pay 9.75% vehicle tax + 21% VAT on the price of the vehicle ex works.

I now have to hope the exchange rate improves.

I have about 2 weeks grace to make any alterations. Does anyone have any observations regarding the above spec's.

Regards

Chris

Sounds fantastic, I'd be very happy with that myself - congrats!

Tiniest question: do you want a silver awning on a white van? I love the black & white look of the monochrome Edition vans (w. side stripe), appreciate you have silver wheels though. A lot of ruggedised 4x4s end up with black powder coated wheels. Just a thought.

I think silver also costs extra over black.

Last edited:
I remember these last minute jitters, it's terrible, but I I would definitely consider upgraded anti-roll bars. We have them on our 204 4motion, and it handles really well, and doesn't appear to make the ride any harder.

I remember these last minute jitters, it's terrible, but I I would definitely consider upgraded anti-roll bars. We have them on our 204 4motion, and it handles really well, and doesn't appear to make the ride any harder.
Unfortunately, the uprated ARB's are not an option on the 150 DSG in Spain

Chris,

Sounds great. Exciting times.

Mines now 3 weeks old.

Someone help me here. I went for the thermal windows with privacy glass. They are the main thing I would change. I wanted the tint for privacy / security / cassette toilet use when travelling. They were not private at all. Within a week I paid £240 to have them done again (Tinter at Gateshead) and now they are good for security and keeping the sun out. They are brilliant now. Look well.

Ok lots of word about LED lights. I tried to add them as they look brilliant but was too late. They do look good and many on here say they are good for driving?? I love them.

I didnt do 4 motion... Got stuck on grass this weekend.....

Suppose the other options are a personal thing? We all have different needs..

I do like my reversing camera and side assist..

May get to see you in 5 or so weeks...

Enjoy the wait for your machine.... Which dealer are you using?

Sounds fantastic, I'd be very happy with that myself - congrats!

Tiniest question: do you want a silver awning on a white van? I love the black & white look of the monochrome Edition vans (w. side stripe), appreciate you have silver wheels though. A lot of ruggedised 4x4s end up with black powder coated wheels. Just a thought.

I think silver also costs extra over black.

I thought that, but you can't specify a black poptop to match the black awning case and cover. This produce a colour mismatch when the poptop was up, which I didn't like. Plus I thought the silver & grey awning would show fewer marks etc. It's a fair comment and I have a couple of weeks to ponder this one.