Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Order Placed..!

Scorf

Scorf

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So we've finally taken the plunge!
After what seems like months of research, debate & agonising over the shall we / shan't we, we've placed our order this morning.... needless to say, we are beside ourselves with excitement now we've done it!

If anyone is interested then spec wise we've acted like the proverbial kids in a sweet shop..!

Standard 150ps DSG Beach in metallic black
3 seater bench with additional two seat to make a 7 seater
Chassis (3080Kg) & larger brake (340mm front disc) upgrade which required 17" wheels
Parking Heater & Awning
Parking sensors with camera
Privacy Glass
Larger screen with App Connect
Comfort Dash
Bed Extension with comfort mattress as well as interior light concept
Cruise control & folding door mirrors
LED headlamps
Tow bar, 80l full tank & mudflaps

Dealer options
5yr Warranty
30mm lowered springs
Dealer re-map to approx 190ps

Once we got started we plainly couldn't stop, we just kept telling ourselves that if we've decided to do this we may as well have it exactly how we wanted it....

First indications are that early March delivery is a possibility.

Finally we are going to be 'real' California Owners Club Members, looking forward to the future :thumb

Dealer remap? Didn't know the dealers did that?
BTW, welcome!

Neither did I.... checked it was full warranty approved, so was a proper happy boy when this was all confirmed :thumb

And :thanks for the welcome
Who was the dealer and how much did they charge for the extra 40 hp?

Who was the dealer and how much did they charge for the extra 40 hp?

Listers Worcester

Don't have unbundled price as it was totalled up with springs & warranty. Dealer options so I can confirm / cancel / amend right unto the point they receive Cali, so will delve into the specifics nearer that date....

Welcome!

Great Spec you've chosen.

I was on the configurator myself this morning and noticed the 3080kg Chassis option.. what's that all about?

Good spec that :thumb I know Leicester VW Van centre do remaps that don't effect the warranty.

Black OMG Stunning colour but you will be busy :headbang

Enjoy.

Good spec that :thumb I know Leicester VW Van centre do remaps that don't effect the warranty.

Black OMG Stunning colour but you will be busy :headbang

Enjoy.

Do you know how much Leicester charge for the remap?

Lovely van spec - March will be hear sooner than you think.
Hopefully will be joining you in December ( just need to survive out latest corporate restructuring).
Just a thought but the chrome pack would look good with the black?

Lovely van spec - March will be hear sooner than you think.
Hopefully will be joining you in December ( just need to survive out latest corporate restructuring).
Just a thought but the chrome pack would look good with the black?

My Brain...

Don't say it
Don't say it
Don't say it
Don't say it
Don't say it
Don't say it.......

:).....Didn't see that on the configurator so not aware of what it involves or costs.... have you got a link to anywhere I can view???

Hi Scorf
£390 it’s option on the Ocean, all our kids are now grown up so haven’t checked on beach configurator.
You get chrome grill, front fog lights with chrome surrond and chrome strips on side of van.
I’ve seen a few pictures of Vans that have it and it looks really nice.

It’s on option 32 safety and security- where you spec the extra key fobs if that helps

Hope it’s an option for the beach.

Hi Scorf
£390 it’s option on the Ocean, all our kids are now grown up so haven’t checked on beach configurator.
You get chrome grill, front fog lights with chrome surrond and chrome strips on side of van.
I’ve seen a few pictures of Vans that have it and it looks really nice.

It’s on option 32 safety and security- where you spec the extra key fobs if that helps

Hope it’s an option for the beach.

Just checked..... not available on Beach,

Slightly relieved as I'm already miles over budget courtesy of the options brochure!! :D

I hear you on the options list - too tempting......

Just checked..... not available on Beach,

Slightly relieved as I'm already miles over budget courtesy of the options brochure!! :D

..... another Ocean only option that caught our eye was the Red Roof Bellows.... that would look stunning with a black van. Mrs H almost begged the sales guy to call VW personally to ask if it was possible.

How you'd feel inside on a sunny day with an interior that looked like molten lava is another thing altogether!

Hi Scorf

Welcome

Red roof bellows are available for the beach as an factory option, I won’t tell your missus though.

Congrats on the order.

Contact from the dealer today.... Order Confirmed as Build Week 02.

A week earlier than previously estimated, and certainly not bad considering order only placed in late November.....

Dealer expects to have by early February, so looks like a 1st March collection is entirely possible :)