Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered, cancelled, ordered again…

Thanks again everyone for your replies, it’s great to read how much you all enjoy your vans. Thanks also for the input around electric vehicles, it’s making us think about it in a lot more detail than we previously had.

I’ve told Santa that we’ve been good all year and asked if he’ll speed our order along… I think an April arrival would be quite nice

I would certainly not be buying a diesel now
There’s plenty of us that still are though!!! I’m not worried about it. Diesel will be around for many years yet. Electric campervans, motorhomes, lorries, etc with a useable range are a way off yet and I ain’t waiting for that.

There’s plenty of us that still are though!!! I’m not worried about it. Diesel will be around for many years yet. Electric campervans, motorhomes, lorries, etc with a useable range are a way off yet and I ain’t waiting for that.
Exactly this. The van market are years away from producing an electric van that is usable outside of the local delivery market space. The 2030 target date will get pushed back once enough car drivers have converted to EV To reduce emissions, combined with more widespread use of HVO fuel in commercial vehicles. I really can’t see residual values being affected by an electric model because demand will still be there for diesel range and convenience.