Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ordered the Kela 111 low bundle.

Granny1

Granny1

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
ordered the Vango Kela 111 low bundle, but the standard has been sent. Help!

The standard fits the cali where did you order it from?

I would also suggest you set it up to test it too. We bought a 2017 model about 4-5 weeks ago and fortunately put it up and left it up overnight when it rained. Next morning the floor under the carpet was damp and a seam near the window area leaked and water was dripping into the Kela onto the carpet. We also used a footprint and no doors/windows were left open.

Ours has been returned to Vango and they tested it and found it faulty. The dealer who we bought it from really dragged their heals about returning our money even when Vango had credited them. Worse still they had asked us to pay via PayPal friends and family option so we had no protection (something I didn't feel comfortable about at the time). It's all sorted now but I had to get Vango account manager involved and take advice from trading standards as customer service from the company we bought from was very poor and unprofessional and they exhibit at shows too.

I hope it all works out and you get it to fit.

No longer applicable.

Last edited:
I would also suggest you set it up to test it too. We bought a 2017 model about 4-5 weeks ago and fortunately put it up and left it up overnight when it rained. Next morning the floor under the carpet was damp and a seam near the window area leaked and water was dripping into the Kela onto the carpet. We also used a footprint and no doors/windows were left open.

Ours has been returned to Vango and they tested it and found it faulty. The dealer who we bought it from really dragged their heals about returning our money even when Vango had credited them. Worse still they had asked us to pay via PayPal friends and family option so we had no protection (something I didn't feel comfortable about at the time). It's all sorted now but I had to get Vango account manager involved and take advice from trading standards as customer service from the company we bought from was very poor and unprofessional and they exhibit at shows too.

I hope it all works out and you get it to fit.
The cheque didn't bounce then?. Phew!

Yes, surprisingly it cleared, well relieved to never have to deal with them again!!

As someone who will order an kela later this month, can anyone recommend a supplier with good service and support? Prices seem fairly static. We had a sapera when they first came out and had to send it back as a zip was faulty. No problem with the supplier then but that was 4 years ago and I cannot remember who we got it from.

As someone who will order an kela later this month, can anyone recommend a supplier with good service and support? Prices seem fairly static. We had a sapera when they first came out and had to send it back as a zip was faulty. No problem with the supplier then but that was 4 years ago and I cannot remember who we got it from.
Bought the Kela111 low from Winfield in Hull,very good helpful service,Winfields have other branches too.

Just bought a Kela III from PJ Outdoors of St Albans. We did have a long wait as demand is high and Vango are struggling to keep up! PJO's customer service was fine (had to send new valve adaptor - but did this via courier next day).

Check out Attwools video for pitching and deflating the Kela on you tube. There is an actual time and a speeded up version. Helped us lots.

Check out Attwools video for pitching and deflating the Kela on you tube. There is an actual time and a speeded up version. Helped us lots.

I'm looking at the exact same videos ;)

Back