Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted ORIGINAL MIYATO ALLOY WHEEL AND TYRE WANTED.

As supplied with early Cali: 215/65/16R tyre. Must be in good nick. andrewbazeley@yahoo.com.
Andrew, good to have met up with you and hope you had fun swapping the wheel over!
If anyone is interested, I have one more of these left with a decent load rated tyre with 5-6mm of tread across the width £70 collected - would make an ideal spare if you have been unfortunate enough to have had one nicked.
IMG_5574.JPG
IMG_5576.JPG

Yes - thanks Gavin. I got my son (restorer of old cars) to help: just as well, the old ones were stuck on, but he knew a way! Hope you didn't get too cold in the van down in Devon!

I have four of these, new unmarked delivery mileage only centre caps still in the bags never fitted £500 so £125 a corner.

I have four of these, new unmarked delivery mileage only centre caps still in the bags never fitted £500 so £125 a corner.
I'm all sorted now, I'm afraid. Thanks for posting anyway: I'm sure you'll find a buyer, as more owners of original Calis like me are probably realising their value, and will be sprucing them up a bit!