Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Original Never Used MY2017 California Ocean Springs

Exige

Exige

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Ordered my California with lower springs. When I picked it up they also supplied the unused original springs which are now just taking up space in the garage. Heavy so assuming they would need to be picked up. (Bristol based). Any offers?

@zerofour i maybe intrested .... need to do a bit of research into what colour dots im after ...

@Exige ... sorry i came into this thread via the "latest threads".... and had only read zerofour's post ... hadnt realised this was the for sale section ... Doh

I have a set collecting dust too. Did you manage to sell yours easily on eBay?
Just list them as spares and repairs for damaged vehicles. Also T5. Guy who bought mine only wanted one but subsequently bought the whole lot. Deals a deal.
He had an accident damaged T5 front spring.

I have a set collecting dust too. Did you manage to sell yours easily on eBay?
Hi, like many things in life I am still waiting to get around to that. Must make a more determined effort this weekend!

Just list them as spares and repairs for damaged vehicles. Also T5. Guy who bought mine only wanted one but subsequently bought the whole lot. Deals a deal.
He had an accident damaged T5 front spring.

Hi,

Did you advertise as Cali springs or just T5/T6 springs. I am a bit wary of doing the latter as I assume the spring rates will be different on T28/30/32s (or am I over-complicating!)

Hi,

Did you advertise as Cali springs or just T5/T6 springs. I am a bit wary of doing the latter as I assume the spring rates will be different on T28/30/32s (or am I over-complicating!)
I advertised them as standard springs from a T6 califonia but cleverly slipped T5 into the advert title. (I knew that they fit) The springs you have also don stripes and a few letters and numbers printed on the side of them. It’s important that you show the pics of these as they mean something. Something I’m unsure of!